Top 5 Benefits of Chewing Your Food
by Alan Joel
Most of us are so busy these days that we inhale our food rather than chewing it. Did you know that when you inhale your food you're missing out on a lot of health benefits? Chewing your food actually does a lot for your health:
- RELEASES VITAL NUTRIENTS: Prisoners in concentration camps used to chew water to release stored minerals - that's how they survived starvation.
- PRE-DIGESTS YOUR FOOD: Your stomach has less work to do and you get less gas and indigestion
- WEIGHT LOSS: When you chew, you eat slower and get full on less food, spend less on groceries.
- HELPS YOU TASTE YOUR FOOD: Your taste buds get more time to enjoy every single bite!
- MAKES EATING ENJOYABLE: Eating becomes an enjoyable event rather than simply a necessity!
Prosperity Abounds is dedicated to distributing the best organic, wild, whole foods
(based on Super Blue Green Algae) from New Earth (formerly Simplexity Health/Cell Tech).