We know that bluegreen algae is incredible for your health, but we're not the only ones. Did you know that there is significant scientific research that demonstrates these health benefits?
Scientific studies done by organizations including Massachusetts General Hospital, the University and New Mexico and the Royal Victoria Hospital, have demonstrated that bluegreen algae:
- CAN IMPROVE conditions including chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, hypertension, attention deficit disorder, ear infection (in children mostly), depression, anxiety, viral infections including HIV, and irritable bowel syndrome. Further clinical research is needed
- CAN DECREASE cholesterol levels by up to 75%, relative to a diet containing soybean oil, which itself is known to decrease cholesterol
- MAY BE A GOOD DIETARY SUPPLEMENT to prevent deficiency in omega-3 fatty acids and prevent the various problems associated with a deficiency in omega-3 fatty acids. Deficiency in omega-3 fatty acids has been associated with various health problems including cardiovascular diseases, depression, inflammatory diseases and attention deficit disorder
- HAS THE ABILITY to modify and improve brain function
- TRIGGERS within 2 hours the migration of nearly 40% of the circulating natural killer cells, a critical component of the human immune system.