Aging seems happens to all of us, but it doesn’t have to. What are the top 3 causes of aging?
– Cell and tissue damage from free radicals because the body lacks anti-oxidants
– Reduced immune response
– Enzyme depletion
Did you know that you can reverse the effects of aging with very simple nutritional and lifestyle changes? Here are some ways to get started:
- Regular exercise for circulation, strength and flexibility
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables
- Drink plenty of pure water every day
- Add blue-green algae to your diet
- Limit the amount of meat, butter, eggs and dairy you eat
- Eat whole, organic foods whenever possible
- Laugh and be happy (stress causes aging)
- Take the probiotics acidophilis and bifidus to improve immune response
- Use enzyme therapy to clean up waste in the body and cells
Remember that our cells don’t really age – they are constantly being replaced by new cells. If you simply support your body’s natural processes by using the guidelines above, staying youthful is easy!
Photo credit: Masarwa Man