With the school season starting for some families, many of us will find ourselves gravitating toward reaching for a cup of coffee. So today, Prosperity Abounds will be sharing 3 quick and easy coffee recipes that can give you a great feeling pick me up early in the morning. Speaking of not only energizing your body, why not also energize your cardiovascular system! Packed with reishi and oyster mushrooms, polyphenols from olives, and our own Wild Bluegreen Algae, Energize will activate cellular energy to support YOU.
Instant Iced Coffee
This is a super easy to make an iced coffee that you can take on the go.
Time Required: Less than 5 minutes.
- Instant Coffee
- Milk of Choice
- Mix together instant coffee and water in a cup together to the instructions of the container. Have more water in the cup if you want a less creamy consistency.
- Then add in enough ice to make your drink cold but still leaving some space at the top.
- Then pour in a milk of your choice until it reaches the color of coffee you desire. I personally prefer using Oat Milk because it has a natural sweetness to it so I don’t have to add any extra sugar.
- Enjoy your coffee or package it in a portable container to take along your day.
Cold Brew and More
While you can’t enjoy cold brew right away, brewing it the night before makes your job the next morning much easier and much more flavorful.
Time Required: 12 hours prep (5 minute assembly)
- Ground Coffee Beans
- First grind the coffee beans of your choice into very fine grains, or get some coffee grounds of your choosing.
- Then add in water in a large container along with the coffee grounds. The usual ratio of water to coffee grounds is one cup of beans to 4 cups of water.
- Then sit in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, make sure to drain the grounds away and now you are left with a extra smooth and rich cold brew!
- Cold brew can used in many ways so enjoy it however you like!
Cà Phê Sữa Dá (Vietnamese Iced Coffee)
Vietnamese Iced Coffee is great alternative way in making your iced coffee! It is an unadulterated coffee made simply with a quality dark coffee and rich condensed milk.
Time Required: 5 minutes
- Café Du Monde Coffee (medium and dark roast can be used as substitute)
- Condensed Milk
- Make coffee with about 1/4 cup of coffee of your choosing and mix together with 2 tablespoons of the condensed milk.
- Then add one cup of ice and mix thoroughly.
- Enjoy your iced coffee!