Happy almost 2023! With the new year rolling around, we all want to make new year’s resolutions to make ourself the best self next year. However, most of the time we end up giving up on them after two weeks. We are going to share some tips on how you can focus on your new year’s resolutions this year. To help you focus, try our Focus capsules! Focus combines organic wild bluegreen algae, eleuthero, Ginkgo biloba, Lion’s Mane, bee pollen, wheatgrass juice, and noni designed to promote maximum concentration and mental clarity.
- Be realistic with your goals. The surest way to fall short of your goal is to make your goal unattainable. For instance, resolving to just “lose weight” is unrealistic and not specific enough. Rather, say you want to exercise 3-5 times a week.
- Be sure to outline your plan. Decide how you will deal with the temptation to skip that exercise class or have that piece of cake. This helps you actually execute what you plan to do. Rather than just saying you want to “eat healthier”, create a meal plan that will allow you to easily eat healthier.
- Don’t forget to reward yourself. Celebrate your success by treating yourself to something you enjoy that doesn’t contradict your resolution. If you have been sticking to your promise to eat better, for example, reward yourself with new fitness clothing or by going to a movie with a friend.
- Don’t forget to track your progress. Keep track of each small success. Short-term goals are easier to keep, and each small accomplishment will help keep you motivated. Instead of focusing on losing 30 pounds, focus on losing the first five. Keep a food journal to help you stay on track, and reward yourself for each five pounds lost.
- Don’t beat yourself up. Obsessing over the occasional slip won’t help you achieve your goal. Do the best you can each day, and take one day at a time. Don’t let one mistake make you give up your entire goal! Learn from your mistakes and keep on going!