Wanting to get a productive start to the year? Here are 5 tips to help you be more productive! To help you become more productive, try our mind capsules (or tablets) which provides nutritional assurance for the brain!
- Stop multitasking It’s often tempting to try and multitask, juggling numerous workday tasks at any one time. While this may feel productive, it rarely produces the best results. By focusing on just one task at a time, you will complete it to a higher standard and in less time, enabling you to move seamlessly on to the next task.
- Set small goals Large tasks or projects can feel intimidating and we often overestimate how long they will take to complete. You can create forward momentum by breaking tasks down into manageable, bite-sized milestones, which build until your project is complete. It can feel satisfying or motivating when you are checking off all the small goals you completed today!
- Take a break It may seem strange to suggest taking breaks when talking about being productive at work, but regular breaks actually help decrease stress and increase productivity. You can try using the Pomodoro Method which allows you to work for 20 minutes and then take a break for 5. Studies have shown this method to improve productivity by a lot.
- Do the hardest thing first It can be tempting to avoid difficult or time-consuming tasks and instead focus on quick wins. However, by taking on your most difficult projects first, you can increase your motivation and focus for the rest of the day. Consider prioritizing these bigger tasks first in the day, or when you feel most productive.
- Identify when you’re most productive Identifying when you are most productive and then organizing your daily schedule to make the most of these peak times is an excellent way to increase productivity. You can find this out by seeing when during the day do feel the most clear headed and ready to get things done!