With temperatures reaching scorching levels, there is nothing better than digging into a nice cold carton of the creamy goodness. However, we understand that everyone wants to look good for the beach or stick to their healthy new years resolutions. So, here is a quick and easy “nice cream” recipe for everyone to try and treat themselves!
Easy Nice Cream
Time Required: 20 minutes (not including wait time)
- 3 peeled, frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon honey or sweetener of your choice
- 1 teaspoon protein powder of your choice
- A splash of almond milk (or dairy free milk or your choice)
- 1 serving Wild Algae Blend
- Place all ingredients into a blender and mix for 1 to 2 minutes until smooth.
- Serve immediately for a texture similar to soft-serve ice cream or freeze for 1 to 2 hours to a thicker consistency.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice and enjoy!
Hope everyone enjoys this healthy alternative to a favorite summertime snack! Stay cool!