Are you a better healer than your doctor? Are you a do-it-yourself kind of person who likes to research health and then take care of it yourself? If so, here are a few quick tips for maintaining your immunity all year long:
- Get enough rest – 8 hours a night.
- Exercise a minimum of 3 times a week for 20 minutes.
- Drink at least 2 quarts of good pure water daily.
- Take Defend from New Earth
- Eat whole foods such as salads, raw veggies, and fresh fruits.
- Include foods such as garlic, ginger, cabbage, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts.
- Include dietary supplements such as Wild Blue Green Algae, Coenzyme Q19, Sprouts and Algae, and Probiotics.