There are many factors that influence how, what and when we eat. Establishing healthy eating habits takes some effort and practice. We have an overabundance of food products in our grocery stores. Many experts believe that the easy availability of high fat, processed, fast, and quick cooking foods are responsible for the increasing obesity rates in the US.
Simple & Successful Steps
Improving nutrition can be simplified and you and your family will benefit. Try two or more of these suggestions and see what benefits you feel.
- Fresh Fruit – keep a bowl at home and in the office. You’ll benefit with increased hydration, fiber and wholefood synergy.
- Eat breakfast – follow the adage, eat like a king at breakfast, a prince at lunch and a pauper at dinner. Your brain needs fuel after a night long fast. Adding our whey protein and algae smoothie powder to your favorite juice along with bluegreen algae, probiotics and enzymes is a great way to start your day.
- Snack & Meal Preparation – Balanced diets take a little time and are well worth it. People who eat regular meals tend to have better diets and be closer to their recommended weight than those who eat randomly. Carry BG Bars with you for snacks or meal replacements.
- Healthful Cooking – enroll in a cooking class that teaches healthy techniques or buy some books and videos that explain how to cook and retain the most nutrition in your foods.
- Shop with a List – limiting impulse buying assures increased nutrition.