- Keep eating those Simplexity (formerly Cell Tech) products! A stronger immune system is never I repeat, never a liability….with one lone exception…if you have just received a transplanted organ….other than that lone exception…a stronger, healthier, more responsive immune system is the best friend we will ever have.
- What is the essence of the “allergic response”?
Answer: the body reacting to the intentional or unintentional ingestion of pollen…..and pollen-like substances…pet dander, mold spores, dust bearing dust mites…etc. (the reaction to toxic fumes and fragrances is similar but involves a different causative agent.)In reaction to the ingestion of pollen and pollen-like substances, the body produces histamine, which is a chemical responsible for the production of watery mucous in an attempt to wash away the irritating pollens…Anti-histamines block this natural response of the body.
- What is pollen? Pollen is “a micro-spore of seed plants.” Pollens are microscopic “seeds” and like all other seeds are surrounded by a protein skin that protects them from sprouting prematurely.
- The classic “allergic response” to any over-ingestion of pollens…should be the same for everyone….sneezing…watery mucous…and the urgent need to blow your nose and clear your throat of the nasty little pollens!!!
- Under ideal circumstances, the body possesses enough digestive and metabolic enzymes…….particularly the enzyme protease….to break down the protein skin of the pollen….thus neutralizing its antagonizing effects…the histamine flows in order to escort the neutralizing, and downsized (digested) pollens out of the body. This usually happens within a matter of minutes and can be over within a matter of minutes…with no further irritation or “allergic response” until the next over-exposure to pollens.
- People who suffer from “persistent allergic reactions”(ie symptoms that linger for more than the normal few minutes immediately following the over-exposure) suffer from two basic causes:
- deficiencies in digestive and metabolic enzymes…particularly protease and protease partner enzymes.
- not enough histamine production, or histamine that is not strong enough when it is produced and needed.
- Drink more water… half your body weight in ounces per day…with a pinch of organic seasalt per ounce…and more during the allergy seasons. The histamine production centers of the body are controlled by our internal hydrologic cycles.
- Consume adequate amounts of Simplexity (formerly Cell Tech)’s digestive enzyme products.
What’s an “adequate amount”? It can vary from person to person. Always before meals…1, 2, 3 or more capsules of digestive enzymes before all meals and snacks. You must “experiment” and find out what works best for you and your body! If you are “enzyme deficient” you may need to “restore your enzyme bank”(read Victoras Kulvinskas on enzymes.) Consuming digestive enzymes throughout the day is a really good idea…every hour…every other hour…before going to bed. This constant inflow of “protease” and other digestive enzymes will provide the needed assistance when pollens are ingested.
- Consume adequate amounts of whole algae, heart of the algae, acidophilus, bifidus, sprouts and algae, CoQ 10, ……..because each of these products nourish and strengthen every cell organ, system and “function” of the body…
- Take digestive enzymes to break down the protein skin of the pollens.
- Consume all the other Simplexity (formerly Cell Tech) products to make sure all other “systems” are functioning at optimum levels…particularly the “system” responsible for the production of histamine….which is the body’s own personal escort service for pollen….and many other irritating, foreign, toxic, and non-nutritious substances. (escort as in “exit” as in “get outta here”)
- Drink adequate amounts of water every single day.
- Be proactive and keep learning common sense approaches to the improvement of your diet and lifestyle.