Aging seems happens to all of us, but it doesn’t have to. What are the top 3 causes of aging?
- Cell and tissue damage from free radicals because the body lacks anti-oxidants
- Reduced immune response
- Enzyme depletion
Did you know that you can reverse the effects of aging with very simple nutritional and lifestyle changes? Here are some ways to get started:
- Regular exercise for circulation, strength and flexibility
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables
- Drink plenty of pure water every day
- Add bluegreen algae to your diet
- Limit the amount of meat, butter, eggs and dairy you eat
- Eat whole, organic foods whenever possible
- Laugh and be happy (stress causes aging)
- Take acidophilis and bifidus to improve immune response
- Use enzyme therapy to clean up waste in the body and cells
Remember that our cells don’t really age – they are constantly being replaced by new cells. If you simply support your body’s natural processes by using the guidelines above, staying youthful is easy!
To find out more about the best superfoods, anti-oxidants and enzymes in the world, check out this information: http://staging.prosperity-abounds.com/uses.html