It’s off to the races again – to work, to school, to our everyday lives. We probably all got the rest we needed during the holidays or a recent vacation, restored our immune systems and are functioning at peak operating efficiency. But how can we keep ourselves, and our immune systems, at peak efficiency?
We find an important clue in the work of Weston Price, D.D.S., a researcher who, almost 60 years ago, observed a high degree of immunity among native cultures he encountered as he traveled in Africa, Melanesia, New Zealand, and the Andes. He found that these people lived on whole, unprocessed foods and lived physically active lifestyles. Modern research supports his findings, and tells us that the immune system actually depends on our ability to eat nutrient-rich whole foods and maintain a certain level of physical activity. Here are some other great guidelines to help you maintain a vibrant and tireless immune system:
- Get enough rest – 8 hours.
- Exercise a minimum of 3 times a week for 20 minutes.
- Drink at least 2 quarts of good pure water daily.
- Eat whole foods such as salads, raw veggies, and fresh fruits.
- Include foods such as garlic, ginger, cabbage, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts.
- Include dietary supplements such as Super Blue Green Algae, Coenzyme Q10, Super Sprouts with beta carotene, and Probiotics to maintain a healthy intestinal flora.
- Support the production and activity of beneficial white blood cells by consuming Cell Tech’s WGP beta glucan product, ImmuSun.
You can order Super Blue Green Algae and other products mentioned in the list above online.