BG Bar – box of 10


Each delicious bar, made with high-quality and organic ingredients, is fortified with sprouted grains, greens, and bluegreen algae to give your body just the right nutritional punch. Sprinkled with toasted almonds, the BG Bar is both convenient and nutritious.

Return to the Main Store Page

Add To Cart

Add To Cart


Made with high-quality natural ingredients, store each bar contains an impressive list of sprouted grains and grasses that maintain superior nutritional integrity and enzymatic activity. Formulated with almond butter for a smooth texture and sprinkled with minced almonds, see the BG Bar contains Wild Bluegreen Body and Wild Bluegreen Mind for additional support.

Because it is made using whole foods in correct proportions and contains no artificial ingredients or chemical extracts, the BG Bar presents a naturally well-rounded and extraordinary nutritional profile. The BG Bar packs an incredible nutritional punch with a pleasing consistency and scrumptious flavor-making it the best all-around choice for whole-health goodness!

  • Fortified with sprouted grains, greens, and bluegreen algae
  • Contains a healthy balance of protein, fats, carbohydrates, fiber, and micronutrients from whole-food sources, with no chemical additives or dairy
  • Provides an ideal mixture of complex and simple carbohydrates for sustained energy
  • Supplies plant-based enzymes that help with assimilation and digestion
  • Contains 10 bars

A Word About Fat Content

Almost all of the fat content in the bar is from almond butter. Of the fat in almond butter, only 10% is saturated. Generally, the more unsaturated a fat is, the healthier it is. The saturated fat in the BG Bar amounts to 1.5 g, which is only 7% of the Daily Value (DV) as established by the Food and Drug Administration; the total fat is 11 g (17% of the DV). In other words, based on a 2,000 calorie diet, there is not an excess amount of fat (especially saturated fat) in the bar. The fats that the bar contains are natural, vegetable, mostly unsaturated fats. It is important to keep in mind that fats are a rich energy source, and are necessary to a balanced diet.

Save Money by becoming an Associate or Preferred Customer




*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “BG Bar – box of 10”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *