The American Chiropractic Association has some shocking statistics about back pain. Did you know that:
Yowza . that's a lot of people in pain! Luckily for people who don't want to pop pain pills to suppress back pain, there are a
\number of natural solutions that support the back.
- 31 million Americans experience back pain at any given moment
- Half of all working Americans state they have back pain
- Back pain is the most common reason for missed work
What Back Pain Means
Before we dive into some great natural methods you can use to support your back, let's first look at back pain from an emotional
or spiritual point of view. According to Louise Hay, back pain can be a signal that we are uncomfortable with life. Pain in the
upper, middle, and lower sections of the back each has a separate meaning (from Louise Hay's "You Can Heal Your Life"):
- Lower: Fear of money. Lack of financial support.
- Middle: Guilt. Stuck in all the stuff back there. "Get off my back."
- Upper: Lack of emotional support. Feeling unloved. Holding back love.
You can say the affirmations associated with the affected section of the back as a mantra during the day to support yourself:
- Lower: "I trust the process of life. All I need is always taken care of. I am safe."
- Middle: "I release the past. I am free to move forward with love in my heart."
- Upper: "I love and approve of myself. Life supports and loves me."
Natural Solutions for Back Support
On a physical level, you can also take simple steps to support back health. We list three of the most effective solutions here:
- Castor Oil Packs: Apply a section of wool flannel soaked in castor oil and lightly heated. Keep the pack warm with a heating
pad, and enjoy the warming heat for 1.5 hours. This Edgar Cayce remedy is a powerful way to restore your back to healthy ease. To
do a pack, you will need specific directions. To get these directions, send a blank email to email@example.com (if
you don't get the email directions within 15 minutes or so, check your spam folder).
- Natural Anti-Inflammatories: Two excellent natural anti-inflammatories are this wheat sprouts and algae and this joint and tissue support supplement.
Taken on a regular basis, either of these natural herbal formulations support back health and reduce inflammation.
- Rebuild with Stem Cells: If your back has been injured or damaged in any way, your body can use stem cells (undifferentiated
cells that your body can use anywhere in your body) for healing. This stem cell support supplement is a natural supplement that stimulates your
body to produce more stem cells in a healthy way.
The Good News
Back pain isn't fun, but the good news is that there are natural solutions that really work to support back health. Plus,
there are no side effects with these natural solutions, unlike pain pills which have many side effects.