Wealth and Prosperity Book List
by Alan Joel
Sometimes a good book is what you need to get moving on the road to wealth and prosperity. Here's a select list of excellent books that are filled with spiritual approaches, practical tips and wealthy habits to get you started:
- Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill: The quintessential book on attracting wealth.
- As a Man Thinketh, James Allen: A clear, concise book that outlines the way our thoughts create the situations in our lives.
- One Minute Millionaire, Victor Hansen and Robert Allen: Fictional drama that illustrates how wealthy people think
- The Enlightened Entrepreneur, Grace Bugler: How to create a small business that is both financially successful and spiritually fulfilling.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen Covey: A timeless classic on balancing life and time.
- Getting Things Done, David Allen: How to stay on top of your life! A guide to stress-free productivity.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: Details the difference between the way wealthy people and not-so-wealthy people think.
- 9 Steps to Financial Freedom, Suze Orman: Practical and spiritual tips to help you think straight about your money.
Prosperity Abounds is dedicated to distributing the best organic, wild, whole foods
(based on Super Blue Green Algae) from New Earth (formerly Simplexity Health/Cell Tech).