Do-It-Yourself Super Immunity
by Alan Joel
Are you a better healer than your doctor? Are you a do-it-yourself kind of person who likes to research health and then take care of it yourself? If so, here are a few quick tips for maintaining your immunity this winter, and all year long:
- Get enough rest - 8 hours a night.
- Exercise a minimum of 3 times a week for 20 minutes.
- Drink at least 2 quarts of good pure water daily.
- Take ImmuSun from Simplexity (formerly Cell Tech)
- Eat whole foods such as salads, raw veggies, and fresh fruits.
- Include foods such as garlic, ginger, cabbage, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts.
- Include dietary supplements such as Super Blue Green Algae, Coenzyme Q19, Super Sprouts and Algae, and Probiotics (order all these and ImmuSun
Prosperity Abounds is dedicated to distributing the best organic, wild, whole foods
(based on Super Blue Green Algae) from New Earth (formerly Simplexity Health/Cell Tech).