Modern Food Choices
by Alan Joel
There are many factors that influence how, what and when we eat. Establishing
healthy eating habits takes some effort and practice. We have an
overabundance of food products in our grocery stores. Many experts believe
that the easy availability of high fat, processed, fast, and quick cooking
foods are responsible for the increasing obesity rates in the US.
Simple & Successful Steps
Improving nutrition can be simplified and you and your family will benefit.
Try two or more of these suggestions and see what benefits you feel.
- Fresh Fruit - keep a bowl at home and in the office. You'll benefit with
increased hydration, fiber and wholefood synergy.
- Eat breakfast - follow the adage, eat like a king at breakfast, a prince at
lunch and a pauper at dinner. Your brain needs fuel after a night long fast.
Adding our whey protein and algae smoothie powder to your favorite juice along
with bluegreen algae, probiotics and enzymes is a great way to start
- Snack & Meal Preparation - Balanced diets take a little time and are well
worth it. People who eat regular meals tend to have better diets and be
closer to their recommended weight than those who eat randomly. Carry BG Bars with you for snacks or meal replacements.
- Healthful Cooking - enroll in a cooking class that teaches healthy
techniques or buy some books and videos that explain how to cook and retain
the most nutrition in your foods.
- Shop with a List - limiting impulse buying assures increased nutrition.
Prosperity Abounds is dedicated to distributing the best organic, wild, whole foods
(based on Super Blue Green Algae) from New Earth (formerly Simplexity Health/Cell Tech).