Uses and Benefits
Uses and Benefits of Bluegreen Algae
- A wild-crafted, organic, all natural superfood, bluegreen algae is one of best foods in the world.
- Eating our blue green algae is one of the easiest and most effective ways to stay healthy.
Looking for products from Simplexity Health or Cell Tech?
Check out the new names from New Earth by clicking HERE.
New Earth products also feature medicinal mushrooms.
Learn about the benefits HERE.
Facts About Blue Green Algae
- Perfect food for humans
- Excellent source of chlorophyll
- High in Beta-carotene and other carotenoids
- Balanced amino acids
- Source of trace minerals
- Good source of essential fatty acids
Benefits of Blue Green Algae
Independent scientific research studies show that our blue green algae is beneficial in many areas, including:
- Memory and learning
- Immune function
- Heart health and circulation
- More physical energy, stamina, endurance
- Better mental clarity, concentration and focus
- Circulation and heart function
- Rejuvenating energy-producing processes
- Positive impact on mood and attention
- Better ability to sleep easier, deeper and more soundly
- Weight control
- Decreased hunger during training or competition
Other Positive Effects
Clinical data shows that blue green algae is useful for
- Easing life transitions and transformations
- Understanding and accepting life experiences
- Listening to inner voices of guidance
- Rebuilding self-esteem
- Nourishing and creating joy in our lives
Prosperity Abounds is dedicated to distributing the best organic, wild, whole foods
(based on Super Blue Green Algae) from New Earth (formerly Simplexity Health/Cell Tech).
Join the Prosperous Living Newsletter!
We value your privacy and would never spam you.
Many people associate seasonal allergies with Spring when plants start blooming, but if you consider what causes an allergy you’ll see that Fall allergies are
By guest contributor Barb Swanson (author of Beyond Foods: The Handbook of Functional Nutrition) What is PEA? It is a natural small amine (amino acid)